Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Nephew's birthday cake

Well, last week was my little nephew's 9 birhtday (little??..He's already taller than me), and being his favorite aunt :)... I promised him to make his birthday cake, It had to come out awesome.
Well ... I spent 3 weeks making little fondant brown and golden bricks, baking and making frosting, mushrooms and brown thingys with feet, clouds and bushes.
Finally Saturday at aproximately 11:45 am, I declared it finished and here are some pictures, please don't be rough with me, this is actually the first time I use fondant to decorate a Cake,

After 3 days of hard work, It was so worth it to see his little amazed face,

This is how it came out....
This is my nephew Omar, Oh I love him so much, this kid is awesome! ♥


The seal of approval.... This was so worth the 3 some days I spent making this cake....


And finally... the crime scene...

Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate cake.
It was delicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment