Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My first entry

Hi!,

Well... this is my first post, kinda new to this Blogging thing, I hope to soon get the hang of it.
I've always loved baking, from cookies to cakes, cupcakes to pies....and I have always been passionate about it .
I hope you all enjoy what I think I do best, and yes that's not writing (n_n) but baking.
I am a huge fan of baking bloggers such as bakerella, she's is just so creative and awesome & http://www.lovefromtheoven.com/, this is just yummy and amazing!

So, come on, join me in this journey I'm about to start...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks so much - I'm glad you like the blog! I usually just feel like I'm talking to myself (which I do a bit too often probably!). Love the title of your blog. I look forward to reading about your baking adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never though I would get a comment, I know I've been lazy with the bloggin' I'll try to keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete